Here's how your account will work:
Young Living has brought Einkorn, an ancient grain, back into the forefront with their unhybridized harvests. Einkorn is easier on the digestive system because of it's low gluten levels and of course, Young Living does not use any chemicals on their farms so they're grown completely naturally and organically.
- Einkorn Flour
- Einkorn Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Einkorn Gluten-Free Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Einkorn Rotini Pasta
- Einkorn Spaghetti
- Einkorn Flakes Cereal
- Dentarome or Aromabright toothpaste that is infused with essential oils - and the only natural toothpaste we have ever tried that doesn't make us gag. Finding a natural toothpaste we could both use was a 2 year adventure before we tried Young Living's toothpaste. If you have tried natural toothpastes, you know what we mean. They can be awful - so we always over stock on this brand so if it ever does go out of stock for a little while, we don't have to panic.
- Thieves dish soap is of those wonders of our world as well. We will never use another dish soap again in our home. When we started researching the dish soaps we had been using and found a warning label on the backside that said "poisonous if consumed" that was it! To make matters worse, it's one of the main brands we know you might use, too. Accumulative poison, even in tiny trace amounts, over and over builds up in our bodies and can make us very sick. Just eliminate that process. We do not need to use dirty products to clean our home.
- Restocking essential oils that we use frequently in our homes. For us these are mostly essential oils that originally came in our Premium Starter Kit! Frankincense for our skin serum, Northern Lights Black Spruce as Colin's cologne and also for meditation, Citrus Fresh in our Aromalux Atomizing diffuser to keep our guest bathroom always smelling fresh, lemon for an uplifting and gorgeous, clean scent in our home and more.
Young Living just released five new lipsticks into the US market and they're all cinnamon essential oil infused. I bought one of them, Icon, when we were at convention because I wasn't sure if I would love them. Turns out, I do and I should have bought the whole lipstick kit at 10% off! Lesson learned for next convention, that's for sure. The most amazing news about these new lipsticks is that they are not only gluten free, cruelty free and toxin free but finally we have a line of lipsticks that is completely vegan! Vegan lipstick and gluten free lipstick is something so many women are looking for. Search no more! Get your free account and start ordering today! You will love this lipstick, and the whole line to be honest. Straight to your door, up to 25% back on all of your orders - Young Living Canada is amazing. You even earn free diffusers on the Essential Rewards program. Ask me how
What do you use to relieve stress?
How Do I Know What Essential Oils To Use?
- Cough & Cold
- Stress & Relaxation
- Burns, Cuts, Bruises
- Digestive Discomfort
- Eczema & Dermatitis
- General Health Maintenance
- Joint & Muscle Pain